Duration 5 Days
This course teaches how to design and configure Enterprise Voice and Online Services in Microsoft Lync Server 2013. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment. In addition, it will provide the skills needed by IT or telephony consultants to deliver a Lync based enterprise voice solution. This course will teach you how to configure Lync Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Lync server deployment.
Who should attend
This course is intended for IT Consultants and Telecommunications Consulting professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications with particular emphasis on enterprise VOIP and online services. The student should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies or similar telephony systems.
- Familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Experience deploying Lync Server solutions for End users, Endpoint devices and Audio/video and Web conferences
- Familiarity with security and high availability concepts.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting Lync Server.
- Understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Networking experience
- Knowledge of PowerShell
This course helps the student prepare for Exam 70-337. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design Enterprise Voice
- Design and configure network services
- Configure Enterprise Voice
- Plan and configure a Lync online hybrid solution