Build, deploy, and maintain a highly performing, scalable application
Intended for experienced Java™ Enterprise Edition (EE) developers and architects, Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Development II addresses Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) with an emphasis on advanced Java EE development.
This hands-on, lab-based course challenges students by providing a deep dive into Java EE APIs and emerging JBoss development technologies. Students will use JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio, and Maven to build and deploy scalable applications that perform well and use advanced features with advanced development techniques. Newer technologies such as Arquillian for testing, Errai for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) web development, and RESTeasy for web services are covered.
Course content summary
- Developing advanced web applications
- Developing for JBoss EAP 6
- Extensive review of web services
- Securing Java EE applications
- Performance tuning
Audience and prerequisites
- Java developers with at least two years of Java™ EE 6 experience and two years of general Java EE development
- Java EE architects who wish to understand how to use advanced features of JBoss EAP and JBoss development tools
Prerequisites for this course
- Experience with Java SE programming and Java EE web and services development
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Administration I (JB225) or equivalent Java EE 6 API experience
- At least two years of Java™ EE 6 experience and two years of general Java EE development